Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My favorite thing about Vista.

It's sad that my favorite thing about Vista -- favorite thing to hate, that is -- is impossible to grab in a true screenshot. When a security issue arises, you don't just get a pop-up or alert box, no no. THE WHOLE SCREEN GOES BLACK for a second. It looks something like this:

I had to create this image myself, though, because my screenshot grabber won't work when Vista is giving me a security alert of this type. In fact, NOTHING will work until you resolve this security issue. It does give you a pop-up about whatever the issue is, after a moment, but that is ALL YOU CAN DO. You can cancel or accept the action.

"Can I just check online really fast to see if this progra--"
"NEIN! Anzwer ze question! Or ve vill SHOOT ZIS PUPPY!"

Vista sucks,
Randy

No comments: