Friday, October 19, 2007

Yeah, I'm a Little Worried About Macs, Too.

I went to http://www.apple.com/macosx/guidedtour/ to check out Mac's new OS. I've been Mac-curious for some time now, and so I started with their little video.



Only the QuickTime plug-in choked and died. In both IE and Firefox.


QuickTime is Apple's own video software. Maybe NO operating system is trustworthy.

Or maybe computers just hate me.


Or maybe I need be installing Linux. The thought leaves a nasty flavor in my mouth.

("Flavor" -- that's a little joke there for the *nixers out there.)



*That asterisk didn't mean to come down here and see a footnote. *nix is a word that means Unix-like or Linux-like operating system. *nixers are people who... well, people who know lots more about computers than you or I.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have to say it is a Vista issue ... my quicktime works great for me on my mac!