Monday, October 22, 2007

Barely Controlled Rage

Perhaps I haven't made it clear how much I hate Vista. Let me elaborate.

I will never own a computer with Vista on it. NEVER. I will give up all PC gaming if necessary. I will buy bootleg copies of XP if I have to.

In fact, if I find out that YOU have purchased Vista, deliberately, without putting up a fight with whomever built your PC, I will find you, and I will throw sand in your eyes, repeatedly, until you scream for mercy. Then I will make you name 5 other operating systems you could have chosen but didn't. If you can't name five, I'll make you EAT the sand.

Flavors of Linux count as separate OSes. I'll be generous in that one regard. BUT REMEMBER HOW PLENTIFUL SAND IS! When you buy your next computer, and are selecting the operating system, take note of how easy it is to find sand nearby!

In other news, I'm having some trouble with my Vista machine here at work this morning.

Vista sucks, and I'll find you,
Randy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't buy Vista, I pirated it. And then, I wondered why I did that.
Anyways,
Um......

Leopard
OpenSUSE
Mandriva
Slackware
FreeBSD
NetBSD
Ubuntu
Kubuntu
Xubuntu
UbuntuStudio
OpenBSD
Red Hat
Fedora
Debian
Linspire
Freespire

Um, I know I'm forgetting some, but that's at least 5.